VDV Specification 463 "Interface to the charging management- depot management & ITCS" [Print]
VDV Specification 463 describes the interface between the charging management system (LMS) and the operational control system (ITCS) and depot management system (BMS) and specifies the data format and transport protocol for this. Both charging in the depot and charging on the line during the block are taken into account.
The interface between upstream systems and charging management (LMS) is used for the following applications:
Chapter 3 describes the data transfer between the upstream systems and charging management. Chapter 4 describes the data exchange process.
- Block scheduling and transfer of the charging request (ProvideChargingRequest) by the ITCS and BMS upstream systems to the LMS.
- - New request, e.g. before entering depot, before arrival at turning points (at least vehicle ID, departure time and destination SoC)
- - Change request, e.g. for scheduling changes (new departure time, different destination SoC)
- Control of the charging process or transfer of information on a charging process (ProvideChargingInformation). The LMS sends information on ongoing charging and preconditioning processes, on the current status of the charging infrastructure and optionally on planned charging processes to the upstream system.
- Controlling and monitoring preconditioning according to the specifications of the upstream systems
The appendix (chapter 6) contains diagrams of the data exchange and communication sequences.
The corresponding json schema can be found at www.vdv.de/i-d-s and www.vdv.de/i-d-s-downloads.aspx.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten